Congratulations, you are almost ready to make the big move!

Please follow the steps below to ensure an easy transition.

First, contact your insurance agent regarding a home insurance policy.

Second, sign onto the UnintedStatesPostalService website and change your address.

Third, contact your service providers to set up or transfer service into your name.  Make sure you have the correct property address and move in (transfer date) as well as your drivers license and social security number.

Gas and Electric:

DTE                             800-477-4747  

ConsumersEnergy         800-303-0752


ProGas                         800-877-7444  

Altogas                         800-998-6242  

CrystaFlashEnergy         616-363-4851 


Please contact your location city or township.

Internet and Television:

Xfinity                          800-824-2000   

Charter                        800-545-0994   

DirectTV                      800-308-8885   

Please let me know if you need any assistance completing these tasks.  I am here to help you anytime.